Site - an Internet resource located on the Internet at the address: [https://www.chat-space.ai], which provides access to the
software of the Chat Space Service. The Site, depending on the context, also means: "Chat Space"; Domain name; design (graphic
design), database of the site and any of its sections, as well as all information posted on the Site by the Site Administration.
personal data, the types of personal data that are collected, the purpose of using such personal data, the interaction of the
Site Administration with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, the conditions for access to personal data,
as well as contact information for the user on accessing, amending, blocking or deleting their personal data and handling any
questions that may arise regarding the protection of personal data.
Since, when working on the Site, the User can go to links posted outside the Site, the User in this case is aware that he is
redirected to the sites of other companies, where information about the User is collected outside the control of the Site
Administration. In this case, the privacy policies of third party websites may govern the processing of information received
from Users by these third parties and the provisions of this Policy do not apply.
Collection and use of personal data
When the User uses the "Chat Space" Service, the Site Administration processes the user's data, namely:
- data provided by the User when filling out the registration form and creating an account;
- cookies, as indicated below;
- IP addresses and locations;
- parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent);
- use of widgets, plug-ins, buttons or provision of services;
- time zone, date and time, User agent;
- identifier (if applicable);
unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable);
- data on communication between the User and the Site Administration by e-mail, by phone, through the Site or otherwise. In
this case, a record of such communication can be kept;
- information received about the User from third parties, such as other users, partners (including advertising partners).
The Site Administration collects only those personal data (for example, contact phone number, email address and access
password) that are knowingly and voluntarily provided by the User as the Subject of personal data in order to gain access to the
Site and the Site Administration software, and similar data legally obtained from partners.
When visiting the Site, all logins to the system are recorded. Other user traffic information is not processed or stored.
The site administration collects data on the statistics of visiting the Site, as well as any other information entered by the
user on the Site. The information may contain connections, traffic, the user's browser, as well as information about the date,
time, duration of work on the Internet and being on the Site.
Grounds for processing personal data
Your personal data is processed on the following grounds:
- the conclusion and execution of a transaction to which the subject of personal data is a party or which is concluded in favor
of the subject of personal data, or for the implementation of measures preceding the conclusion of a transaction with the
participation of the subject of personal data;
- the need to fulfill the obligation of the owner of personal data, which is provided for by law;
- the need to protect the legitimate interests of the owner of personal data or a third party to whom personal data is
transferred, except in cases where the need to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data in
connection with the processing of his data is dominated by such interests;
Purpose of personal data processing
The User's personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- registering on the Site and creating an account;
- providing access to the Site to use the functionality of the "Chat Space" Service;
- to provide services using the Site and the Site Administration;
- providing customer support;
- ensuring the implementation of economic, civil, tax relations and relations in the field provided for by the statutory
documents of the Site Administration, accounting and operating activities;
- in pursuance of the laws of Ukraine, including, but not exclusively: "On the protection of personal data", "On the
ratification of the Convention for the Protection of Persons with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data and the
Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Persons with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data
regarding supervisory authorities and cross-border data flows”, “On Information”, “On Advertising”, “On Telecommunications”, “On
Protection of Information in Information and Telecommunication Systems”, as well as in accordance with the terms of the License
- for personalization, namely, adapting the content and information of the Site to the needs and interests of the User,
offering location settings and personal assistance, instructions, as well as to personalize the User's experience of working on
the Site in another way;
- for analytics, namely: collecting metrics to better understand how Users access the Site, use it, evaluate and improve the
Site and develop new products and services based on this.
- for the purpose of preparing advertising, organizing marketing and promotion, namely: providing advertising to the User based
on his interests on the Site showing relevant ads, measuring the effectiveness and coverage of advertising and services; sending
messages about services (in particular about new data on the Site), news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to
otherwise contact the User regarding products or information that, in the opinion of the Site Administration, may be of interest
to the User, for which using e-mail, messages via messengers Viber, Telegram and other communication channels.
Period of storage of personal data
Personal data is stored for the entire duration of the License Agreement, but no more than is necessary for the purposes of
Personal data may be deleted:
- after 3 years from the date of their collection;
- based on account deletion;
- based on the application of the owner of personal data on the deletion of personal data.
automatically collect and record information about the use and browsing of the Site, and similar tracking technologies to track
the activities of the Site and the activity of Users when visiting it .
Cookies are sent to the browser from the website and are automatically stored on the User's device, unless the User has opted
out of all cookies in the User's settings. However, if the Buyer does not accept cookies, he loses the ability to use some of
the services of the Site. When a user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated.
The Site Administration uses various web analytics services that track and report on Site traffic and may use the collected
data to contextualize and personalize ads from its own advertising network.
The Site Administration may also engage service providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Site.
Interaction of the site with other resources and persons
When the User uses the Chat Space Service, the pages of the Site may contain codes of other Internet resources and third
parties, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive the User's data. Therefore, these Internet
resources may receive and process information that you have visited these pages, as well as other information that the user's
The User gives irrevocable consent to the use of Personal Data in such cases:
- transfer of information to third party service providers who use this information to provide services to the Site
Administration (for example, payment systems, auditors, consultants, customer service and support providers) as provided by the
relevant terms of service or the current legislation of Ukraine;
- the need for such use, if required by the legislation of Ukraine (for example, at the request of law enforcement, tax
authorities, consumer protection authorities, as well as other specially authorized bodies);
- protection of the rights of the User or the Site Administration (for example, a response to an application, claim, lawsuit,
complaint, to comply with the Rules and the License Agreement, to prevent fraud or other offenses, assess risks, conduct
investigations and protect the rights, property or safety of the Administration, other Users or others)
- analytics, namely the provision to Users and partners of aggregate depersonalized statistical data, indicators and other
reports on the effectiveness of their advertising or content on the Site, the number of unique views of Users, demographic data
about Users who have seen their ads or content, conversion rates, as well as information about date and time;
- exchange of combined depersonalized data with third parties for research, marketing, analytical and other purposes, provided
that such information does not identify a specific User.
Interaction with third parties regarding personal data
The Site Administration does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is a requirement of the
legislation of Ukraine, at the request of the subject of personal data, with the consent of the User or in other cases set forth
in this Policy. The Site may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to other websites, this Policy will not apply
to such sites.
Confidentiality of the activity of the subject of personal data on the Site
Information about the activity (traffic) on the Site of users who pass through the network, or the user's email is subject to
protection in accordance with the law. The site administration in no way or way violates the secret of the user's "activity"
when using the latter's services of the Site.
Protection of personal information
The site administration uses generally accepted standards for the technological and operational protection of information and
personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
The site administration ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and
organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure, or processing of such information and data,
their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The site administration provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees or contractors who have
agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information.
Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data or a person authorized by him is allowed in
cases specified in Articles 7, 11, 14, 29 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" and other laws of Ukraine,
and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
Terms of access to personal data
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection
of Personal Data". The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to
personal data, subject to the indication of the last name, first name and patronymic, place of residence (place of stay) and
details of the document certifying the individual submitting the request, and other data provided for by law except as otherwise
provided by law.
User access to personal data is free of charge. Postponing the user's access to his personal data is not allowed.
The decision to postpone or deny access to personal data may be appealed to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
for Human Rights or to the court.
Rights of the subject of personal data
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", you, as a Personal Data Subject, have the following
1) know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or
place of residence (stay) of the owner or processor of personal data or give an appropriate instruction to obtain this
information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to
whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an
answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) submit a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) present a reasoned demand to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data
are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate
concealment, non-provision or untimely provision of them, as well as protection from the provision of information that is
unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual faces;
8) file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human
Rights or to the court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) enter reservations on the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protection from an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
To update, access, amend, block or delete your personal data, withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (if
any), or if you have any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data, please contact Chat Space ”, contact
information is available on the website in the section (Contacts).
This Policy may be periodically amended and supplemented without prior notice to the User.
If changes are made to this Policy, the Policy in the new edition is posted on the Site and sent to the User by his email
If, within the period, as will be determined in the new version of the Policy, you do not refuse to accept them in writing by
sending a corresponding letter, this will mean that you agree with the corresponding changes in the policy.