Since, when working on the Site, the User can navigate to links placed outside the Site, the User in this case realizes that he is being redirected to the sites of other companies, where information about the User is collected outside the control of the Site Administration. In this case, the privacy policies of third-party sites may regulate the processing of information received from Users by these third parties and the provisions of this Policy do not apply.
Collection and use of personal data
When the User uses the "Chat Space" Service, the Site Administration processes the user's data, namely:
- data provided by the User when filling out the registration form and creating an account;
- cookies, as indicated below;
- IP addresses and locations;
- parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent);
- using widgets, plugins, buttons or providing services;
- time zone, date and time, User agent;
- identifier (if applicable);
unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable);
- data on communication between the User and the Site Administration by e-mail, by phone, through the Site or otherwise. At the same time, such communication can be recorded;
- information received about the User from third parties, such as other users, partners (including advertising partners).
The site administration collects only those personal data (for example, contact phone number, e-mail address and access password) that are deliberately and voluntarily provided by the User as a Personal Data Subject in order to gain access to the Site and the Site Administration software, and similar data lawfully obtained from partners.
When visiting the Site, all logins are recorded. Other information about user traffic is not processed or stored.
The site administration collects data on the statistics of visits to the Site, as well as any other information entered by the user on the Site. The information may contain connections, traffic, the user's browser, as well as information about the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and stay on the Site.
Grounds for processing personal data
Your personal data is processed on the following grounds:
- conclusion and execution of a transaction to which the subject of personal data is a party or which is concluded in favor of the subject of personal data, or for the implementation of measures preceding the conclusion of a transaction with the participation of the subject of personal data;
- the need to fulfill the obligations of the owner of personal data, which is provided by law;
- the need to protect the legitimate interests of the owner of personal data or a third party to whom personal data is transferred, unless the need to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data in connection with the processing of his data is dominated by such interests; Purpose of processing personal data
Цель обработки персональных данных
The User's personal data is processed for the following purpose:
- registering on the Site and creating an account;
- providing access to the Site to use the functionality of the "Chat Space" Service;
- to provide services using the Site and the Site Administration;
- providing customer support;
- ensuring the implementation of economic, civil, tax relations and relations in the area provided for by the statutory documents of the Site Administration, accounting and operating activities;
- in pursuance of the laws of Ukraine, including, but not exclusively: "On the protection of personal data", "On the ratification of the Convention for the Protection of Persons in Connection with Automated Processing of Personal Data and the Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Persons in Connection with Automated Processing of Personal Data regarding supervisory authorities and cross-border data flows ”,“ On Information ”,“ On Advertising ”,“ On Telecommunications ”,“ On Information Protection in Information and Telecommunication Systems ”, as well as in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement;
- for personalization, namely the adaptation of the content and information of the Site to the needs and interests of the User, offering location settings and personal assistance, instructions, as well as for personalizing the User's experience of working on the Site in a different way;
- for analytics, namely: collecting metric indicators for a better study of how Users access the Site using it, evaluating and improving the site and developing new products and services on this basis.
- for the purpose of preparing advertising, organizing marketing and promotion, namely: providing advertising to the User based on his interests on the Site of displaying relevant ads, measuring the effectiveness and coverage of advertising and services; sending messages about services (in particular about new data on the Site), news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact the User regarding products or information that, in the opinion of the Site Administration, may interest the User, for which using e-mail, messages via messengers Viber, Telegram and other communication channels.
Storage period for personal data
Personal data is stored for the entire duration of the License Agreement, but no more than is necessary for the purpose of processing it.
Personal data can be deleted:
- after 3 years from the date of their collection;
- based on the deletion of the account;
- on the basis of a statement by the owner of personal data to delete personal data.
Cookies are sent to the browser from the website and are automatically stored on the user's device, if the User has not refused all cookies in the settings. However, if the Buyer does not accept cookies, he loses the ability to use some of the services of the Site. When the user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated.
The Site Administration uses various web analytics services that track and report on Site traffic and can use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own ad network.
The Site Administration may also involve service providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Site.
Interaction of the site with other resources and persons
When the User uses the "Chat Space" Service, the pages of the Site may contain codes of other Internet resources and third parties, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive the User's data. Therefore, these Internet resources can receive and process information that you have visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the user's browser.
The User gives irrevocable consent to the use of Personal Data in such cases:
- transfer of information to third-party service providers who use this information to provide services to the Site Administration (for example, payment systems, auditors, consultants, customer service and support providers) as provided for by the relevant terms of service or the current legislation of Ukraine;
- the need for such use, if required by the legislation of Ukraine (for example, at the request of law enforcement, tax authorities, consumer protection authorities, as well as other specially authorized bodies);
- protecting the rights of the User or the Site Administration (for example, a response to an application, claim, claim, complaint, to comply with the Rules and the License Agreement, to prevent fraud or other offenses, assess risks, conduct investigations and protect the rights, property or safety of the Administration, other Users or others);
- analysts, namely providing Users and partners with aggregate anonymized statistical data, indicators and other reports on the effectiveness of their advertising or content on the Site, the number of unique views of Users, demographic data about Users who have seen their ads or content, conversion rates, and information date and time;
- exchange of aggregated anonymized data with third parties for research, marketing, analytical and other purposes, provided that such information does not identify a specific User.
Interaction with third parties regarding personal data
The Site Administration does not transfer personal data to third parties, unless such transfer is required by the legislation of Ukraine, at the request of the subject of personal data, with the consent of the User or in other cases set forth in this Policy. The Site may contain links to other websites. If you click on a link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such websites.
Confidentiality of the activity of the subject of personal data on the Site
Information about the activity (traffic) on the Site of users who pass through the network, or the user's e-mail are subject to protection in accordance with the law. The administration of the site in no way or in any way violates the secrecy of the "activity" of the user when using the latter services of the Site.
Protection of personal information
The site administration uses generally accepted standards for technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
The site administration ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure, or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The site administration provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees or contractors who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information.
Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data or a person authorized by him is allowed in cases defined by Articles 7, 11, 14, 29 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" and other laws of Ukraine, and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
Conditions for access to personal data
The procedure for accessing personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data". The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, provided that the surname, name and patronymic, place of residence (place of stay) and details of the document certifying the individual submitting the request and other data provided for by law are indicated , except as otherwise provided by law.
User access to personal data is free of charge. Delaying the user's access to their personal data is not allowed.
The decision to postpone or deny access to personal data may be appealed to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to a court.
Rights of the subject of personal data. Rights of the subject of personal data
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", you, as a Subject of Personal Data, have the following rights:
1) know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or give an appropriate order to receive this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to your personal data;
4) receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, a response about the processing of his personal data, and also receive the content of such personal data;
5) present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) submit a reasoned demand to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of a physical faces;
8) file complaints about the processing of their personal data with the Human Rights Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or a court;
9) apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) make clauses on the limitation of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to be protected from an automated solution that has legal consequences for him.
To update, access, amend, block or delete your personal data, revoke consent to the processing of personal data (if any), or if you have any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data, please contact “Chat Space ”, contact information is available on the website in the (Contacts) section.
Change of Policy
Changes and additions may be made to this Policy from time to time and without prior notice to the User.
In the event of changes to this Policy, the new version of the Policy is posted on the Site and sent to the User at his email address.
If, within the period, as will be determined in the new version of the Policy, you do not refuse to accept them in writing by sending an appropriate letter, this will mean that you agree with the corresponding changes in the policy.